*** ALL EVENTS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ***
NB: We have just (March 2020) postponed ALL events due to CoronaVirus concerns. Checking this link at Eventbrite is a quick way to see if events are back on. Or join the Mailing List (see above) as we will certainly send out an email to everyone when events recommence.
Spiral Events have been running quality workshops since 2006 in Melbourne (several years before the workshop boom that hit about 2011), and occasionally Sydney and even in Mullumbimby.
* The quickest and easiest way to see a simple list of currently scheduled events is under our EventBrite account. (Click on the heading of any you are interested in to be taken to more details of what that event is about, and the ticket options.)
* Or you can sign up for the Mailing List to be notified directly of the events that are on their way. This is an official 'easy-unsub' Mailchimp Mailing List, and we never have and never will pass on your details to anyone else.
* If FB is a good medium for you for learning about events, and you want to read even more about each workshop please check in on Facebook for the current scheduled events.
Spiral Events: Experiential 'Authentic Relating/Expression' and 'Contemporary Tantra' workshops - for the Pleasure of Self-Discovery (facilitating magic in Melbourne since 2006)
'Authentic Expression' is the chance to engage with others in fun, real, satisfying and interesting connections for self-development, and relationship skills. (Not some obscure intellectual hard-work.)
'Tantra' is often perceived and presented as having a somewhat 'inaccessible mystique'. Yet Contemporary Tantra doesn't need to be mysterious or complicated:
Osho once said: "If you are too technique-oriented you will miss the mystery of Tantra. It is pseudo-Tantra ... because if techniques are there, ego will be there, controlling."
Our take on that is two-fold:
Behind the Scenes
We are committed to making this work available. If finances are ever literally the only reason you wouldn't come along and try out one of our events, please contact us (SpiralEvents00@gmail.com) and we will do our best to work something out.
WELCOME TO THIS CUTTING-EDGE RELATIONAL TRAINING:
ART International's Authentic Relating Weekend Course ~ The ART of Being Human: Level 1
***Back for another visit to Melbourne, Australia!***
Spiral Events are delighted to be an official supporter and co-host of this organisation's Melbourne weekend!!
* Imagine getting to know yourself in profoundly new ways through the eyes of others.
* Imagine being yourself and speaking your truth at any moment in your life.
* Imagine being an agent for more meaningful and conscious relationships.
* Imagine being comfortable and having grace under fire in times of discomfort, conflict, or stress.
* Imagine having the power to lead any relationship towards a greater understanding of one another, deeper connection and more intimacy.
* Imagine creating relationships that are resilient and designed to last.
* * *
The ART of Being Human: Level 1
Dates: Nov 9-10, 2019
Saturday ~ 9:30am - 7:30pm
Sunday ~ 9:30am - 7.30pm
Ceres Environment Park, Brunswick
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Investment: $295 USD
(Earlybird discount available! Go to FB event for details!!)
Register here: https://www.authenticrelatingtraining.com/level-1/
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Our expert facilitators are highly qualified in this art and bring years of experience teaching authentic relating. Our curriculum designers have found and created the most innovative and effective relational practices available to deliver a life-changing experience that deepens with practice.
Rick has worked with over 100,000 people on five continents in areas of teaching skills, presence, facilitation, and Authentic Relating. His best-selling book “Conscious Classroom Management” has now sold over a quarter million copies, and continues to touch the lives of teachers and their students.
Rick now brings his experience in communication and facilitation to the Authentic Relating Training, offering practical ways for participants to know and love themselves, and remember their own innocence, wholeness, and “enough-ness,” especially in all the tight corners of their inner and outer worlds.
More details and the Earlybird code here on Facebook